If you haven’t ready them, the first 10 are below.
Ok, I’m guilty of number 9 (Not having a best posts page) but I’ll be fixing that shortly.
11. Posting for the sake of posting without any reason or content.
12. Not posting at least once a month.Â If you don’t have something to say on a regular basis, what’s the point.Â Nobody will be reading your blog anyhow.
I know there’s more and this could really be an ongoing list.
1. Use a generic blog theme
2. Unreadable text
3. No conversation – narcisistic
4. Cluttered with useless features
5. Ads on a blog with no traffic and no posts
6. Stealing ideas without links
7. Not having an about page
8. Not having a subscribe button
9. Not having a best posts page
10. Being a Wanker